how do i look?

how do i look?
do i look cute and innocent...if you have a time you can chat me.. im alwyas online at my yahoo messenger add me sexy_hanna811 and at my msn sexy_hanna8@hotmail.com see yeah...

look at me

look at me
come and get me..

.

Google
 

hows my post..

hows my post..
im waiting for you honey..

do i look sexy...

do i look sexy...
i feel hot in here come and join me..

lovely...

lovely...
i dream to be a model someday..

come closer...

come closer...
you wanna know my secrete...

Saturday, March 1, 2008

irresistibly cute and innocent....

i need somebody to teach me the tricks on how to play... get turned on with intelligent conversations... men who knows how to stimulate the mood with humor, a man who can turn me on in the right place.... being polite would be a big turn on.... it makes me real hot...

4 comments:

dogboy1986 said...

Hi Hanna, youre photos are unbeleivably sweet, youre a real cutie. Good luck in becoming a model i know i woiuld definatley enjoy trying to capture how beautiful with a camera.You are irresistable and a hope you know it. In my eyes youre perfection. please get in touch.x

bertflup said...

hi there th name me bassie like the clown in holland i am 33 stil find out every morning i like to smile and to have fun , on work , and at home, in the air smell off the weekend, my hart go faster and want to go out and enjoy music, dance and meet people. i intresting about human behave and still do school or course for it, and about sex i say only "licking" i was 2 when i lick my first ice hihi love's bassie

Unknown said...

Hi! Hanna dear,
HOw r u?
I find u very romantic ,
terribly cute and
horribly attractive.
lov to turn u on and get turned hot.
lov to kiss u soon.
roses n kisses
sreenivas
guy4cutie@yahoo.com
lov

downatheel said...

Dear Princess Hanna
You really do look so sweet an innocent, a swwet smile that can only prove attractive to such as a man as myself, wanting to help you in your quest for greatness and wanting to help with your wishes and demands along the way.
Such a sweet smie but then those lovely fishnetted legs that drive a man to distraction, assisted by the smallest of mini skirts to leave am na's mind wandering
I long to help you
Your obedient aide
Sxx
www.a-nice-little-earner.co.uk